Monday 28 October 2013

Back To Square One


Finally! Since a month I was thinking for a change; a total make over for my blog. I was away to give me some time. Being busy all day is like losing the writer in you. I was so worried; I was drifting apart from my goals. I lost it a few times. I was desperate to write, to post it, to get comments, to be acknowledged. But time is an essential part and it never paid me a heed. He just simply moved on and I was stuck in between somewhere. Neither at the beginning nor at the end just in the middle and was alone.

But I knew, if there was an entrance, there definitely is an exit.  

So it’s a new beginning, not from the very beginning but from where I lost.

Welcome back to me :)

1 comment:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete