Thursday 25 July 2013

Why I always have ‘Paulo Coelho’ with me?



As a writer, when I say “I follow Paulo Coelho”. It doesn’t means that I follow his writing style or the next day I’m going to write an inspirational post.

But when I say “I follow Paulo Coelho”, it says I follow the way he showed the world through his words, the way he inspired millions with his thoughts and observations.

I carry ‘Like The Flowing River’ with me that always gives me strength to stand up when I fall, Smile even if I'm crying hard inside, Live as if it’s the last day of my life.


Life is so easy; it’s just that we people are making it complicated. But once we get to know the key we can easily unlock the doors. That’s what Coelho’s writing did. 

Confused or boxed?? Go grab the book, read each page a day, go to bed and think about it. There is no good teacher than ‘YOU’ to teach you what life is.

Here’s a 10 sec read from ‘Like the flowing river’

The Funny Thing about Human Beings

A man asked my friend Jamie Cohen: ‘What is the human being’s funniest characteristic?’
Cohen said: ‘Our contradictoriness. We are in such a hurry to grow up, and then we long for our lost childhood. We make ourselves ill earning money, and then we spend all our money on getting well again. We think so much about the future that we neglect our present, and thus experience neither the present nor the future. We live as if we were never going to die, and die as if we never lived.’
                     
            
Happy Reading.
With Love
< Uma >

3 comments:

  1. I agree...He is one of those who inspired me as well. I have read almost all his novels except "Like the flowing river". Will soon get my hands on it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah Saniya... its a must read.. too good like his other books..

      Delete