Sunday 30 June 2013

The Inspire


Whatever it be, there will be always a push inside your heart to move on to your goal and what we call it is ‘Inspirations’. So as a writer, I too had an inspiration to start the penning to look around for inspirations. Hard! But I found many. Speaking frankly, I don’t think I had to search around for inspirations. Well, when I started putting down the words; every clue, every visual, every solution, every idea what I call ‘Inspiration’ was coming by my way. Thanks to the almighty for the luck! Just keep your eyes open.

How would you grab your inspirations???

Here’s what I do.

•  I had sleepless nights thinking about what to write. And I felt this to be world’s most boring task. But giving up or not is what that decides our success and failure. So don’t stop thinking; your brain would light up anytime. Keep Calm & Meditate for patience.
•  An author’s auto biography is never ever an inspiration. But read failure stories, you will definitely get to know ‘What not to do!’
•  When you read a book review. Read more negative comments than the flattering. That would get you know how your readers approach your writing.

This is just a few that worked for me. Still I’m working on different.  And will be updating that at times. But I guess this would help for those who want to start.


Inspirations never end; we just have to stay alarm to see what fits ours.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting.... Inspiration doesn't need to be derived from the people you love or follow... Your life itself is an inspiration.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True.. they cannot be derived from others,
    Inspirations has to be ours that comes around just for us.. :)

    ReplyDelete